A 185-kilometer (185-mile) fully tracked and marked network to be cycled through breathtaking landscapes, nestled among the hills and trails of the Val d’Orcia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
San Quirico d’Orcia offers, For an outdoor vacation, an organized system of trails to be traveled by road bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes and gravel bikes that allows you to experience the area while fully enjoying, in all seasons of the year, its unique beauty, to discover the smells of nature, the wonderful sights of landscapes, and the emotions that only a travel slowly can offer.
Where can I find the directions?
With the use of the Valdorcia APP specially created by the Municipality of San Quirico, it is possible to hike, easily and safely following the directions of the official trail signs included in the Ret, Tuscan Hiking Network. The application also provides all the useful information about the most interesting tourist attractions and can be downloaded from PlayStore (Android devices) or iTunes (Apple devices). The interactive map allows you to explore the area by locating points of interest, while from the sectional menu you can select the types of activities. Routes can be filtered by difficulty and elevation gain, and each presents route details, a description, and tracks in GPX and KML.
To discover and navigate all the trails in the Val d’Orcia Park linked to the
Val d’Orcia interactive map
- Bagno Vignoni – San Quirico d’Orcia 6.5 km travel time 2 hours
- Vignoni 4.9 km mileage 1.35 hours
- Poggio Grande 11 km / 3.20 hours 4
- Poggio al Vento 16 km travel time 4.45 hours 5
- Ripa d’Orcia 9.9 km travel time 3.15 hours
- Abbey of Sant’Antimo 13.5 km travel time 4.20 hours
- Chapel of Vitaleta 9.9 km travel time 3.0 hours
- San Quirico d’Orcia – Pienza 7.3 km travel time 2.30 hours
- Bagno Vignoni – San Quirico d’Orcia 18.6 km travel time 4.40 hours
- Casellona 7.5 km travel time 2.10 hours
- Cerrolungo 5.4 km travel time 1.30 hours
- Bagno Vignoni 19 km travel time 5 hours
- San Quirico d’Orcia – Abbey of Sant’Antimo 16 km travel time 4.45 hours
- Rocca d’Orcia 6.2 km travel time 1.45 hours
- Bagno Vignoni – Pienza 9 km travel time 2.40 hours
- San Quirico d’Orcia 9.3 km travel time 3.15 hours
- Cypress 14.7 km travel time 4.45 hours